Old 05-23-2012, 10:20 AM
skowron5

Here is the latest update. I called the LQS to see if the owner was in so I could go talk to her. They lady that answered said she was not in and are you the lady that keeps calling on your sewing machine. I said yes you told me yesterday you would let me know what was going on. She then said she talked to the serviceperson yesterday and that she was working on it and it will be done today. She said you don't need to keep calling we will call you when it is ready. I said if you had returned my call yesterday like you said you would I wouldn't have bothered you.

She then said you know the serviceperson had surgery and that is why it is taking so long. I said I am not a mean person and if I had been told that I would understand and not have bothered anyone. I talked to the serviceperson last Thursday and she didn't say anything about surgery. Of course it may have been an emergency, but wouldn't a phone call from someone been the right thing to do?

Hubby is going to pick it up if I get a call that it is ready because my days at that shop have ended. Like I said I worked in customers service for over 40 years and I know how important communication with the customer is.

It is almost 1:30 here and they close at 5. We will see what happens.