Old 05-23-2012, 02:45 PM
Everose

Greetings!!!! Yes, I'm ready!!!!! Fabric is picked for this one and alternatives are also just a pick away. Can't wait - do we know what time Judy will be posting???

Sunliten, we were just talking about extra fabrics!!!! But I too got some in the mail that I ordered. I need to get sewing on some projects, I guess. Did you see some good Black and Whites? Although now I am looking for animal and Christmas. Never ending.

THE GOOD NEWS!!!! Mom will be going to the memory unit. She qualifies to stay there. Goodness, I was scared this morning about her maybe having to go somewhere else or maybe me just staying home and not going to CA. But we went out there today. She seemed to like it and the lady who does hair was there and she got a haircut. All is good in her world.

Jen, a row!!! I have seeds that are ready to plant but I think a couple hills of zuccini will do. We love it also. I fry with a little butter, onion and maybe throw in a chopped tomato. WOW - wonder what's for supper. But I'm going to plant some winter squash and pumpkin also this year. I can't wait to get out there and drop those seeds. I envy your garden that is up already.