View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 05:33 AM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by goldsberry921 View Post
The first one looks different from the 2nd one LOL, I have to go pick up some grey fabric for the 2nd one. Oops did I say it would have grey?

I am mulit-challenged this month! I ventured into 3 swaps, doll quilt, modern mini quilt, and needle case. I can't wait to see what you made me, I mean come up with for your partner
hahahaha. well you will not be getting a mini with gray fabs from me that's for sure. i have several shades of gray for a yellow, black, gray quilt i need to design but not for this swap. no, i went brights for this one. i think the kaffe fassett inspired one will be great for you. that's what i'm thinking.

i want to do that needle case swap one of these days. i just haven't gotten around to it. i have this wonderfully colorful fabric for the outside fabric though it is not cotton but it sure makes up nice. i have made several needle cases with matching thread catcher with it. one of these days i will get there.

and krystyna tried pulling me into the doll swap. uh uhn. not any time soon.

i am getting much excited with this swap. i look forward to seeing all the creations. yippee!!!!!!!