Old 05-24-2012, 06:17 AM
Steady Stiching

Just remember what you see on tv is what the producers want you to see.

Let me just step up on my soapbox for a brief moment......Men like Howerd Stern...women like Kim Kardashian have been pivitol in this cultural trend our country that seems to be in to objectifying women, remember when women marched in the streets and burned their bras in an attempt to be seen as mens equals? The man is a skeez.....the man makes me kringe.
Breast implants...lip implants...butt implants, these are the women that Howerd Stern paid omage to on his radio show. Ask yourself if women are evolving or devolving? Then look at half this nations teen girls, posing on facebook with their hand on thier hip, their butt facing the camera and their lips pursed.
Their roll models? The Kardashsian, Howerd Stern, Snookkie? Really? a sad but true statement.
America's got Talent is a family show...Howerd Stern can control his behavior. But a lepard can't change his spots. The guy is a creep...I don't want a creep in my living room. There is so much apathy and acceptance in this county, we are spoon fed what we view on tv in this country in the advertisements to what shows are available, it just makes me sad.
Stepping down off my soapbox..thanks for letting me vent.