Old 05-24-2012, 11:12 AM
paintmejudy

Oh my goodness, look at all the chatter! So glad you guys have been having fun. Yes, I ended up in Europe, in the Baltic sea/Scandanavian region, 7 countries, one city each plus two full days in St. Petersburg, Russia. I'm exhausted, but wanted to see how you all were doing. I got an email from a dear friend who is doing this mystery, told me everyone had gained 10 pounds while I was gone!

Welcome to all the new riders, so glad you have joined our mystery. Now I'll try to answer your questions, hope I didn't miss any. Naturally, being on a ship with 3,000 people coughing and sneezing, I caught something, and think I have bronchitis, will be sure by tomorrow, but it has all the signs! But clue 2 is ready to go on Saturday morning, sick or not! Written and proof- read befor I left.

Coopah - I think you will be fine with the yellow as C but might change your mind after seeing step 2.

JanTX - great fabrics. Second pix using the first three from left to right as ABC and one of the little brown prints for E would get my vote. Your other pink would be perfect for D.

Welcome to all of you new gals - you're gonna have a blast!

Everose - I agreee with the comment about the trees - you'll lose the design if the trees are big.

Dotty - beautiful colors. If I had to choose, I'd use the dark background floral with the from left to right in the pix, the 2nd and 3rd for ABC, and dark brown for E sashing. But use the light background floral for C if you want a lighter overall quilt.

urgodschild - great fabrics. I'd use the dark blue for E sahing and maybe the first three from left to right for ABC

Cindy - those are lovely choices

PamH - very pretty! Since you have a bit of yellow in the blue daisy, I'd use the first three from left to right an ABC the yellow as D and pink as sahing. My choise, IMHO, would be not to use the while.

So, I will check back later this afternoon and see if I answered all your questions. I need a nap and some cough medicine.