Old 05-24-2012, 05:38 PM
miriam
Power Poster

Originally Posted by thimblebug6000 View Post
I posted a picture of my featherweight quite close to the start of this thread of over 871 pages ..... Yesterday & today I have spent many hours trying to find a basic clean up process for it on these pages. I have watched some wonderful youtube videos but they're for vintage machines.... is there some place on this section that is dedicated to strictly the featherweight? So far every place that I have managed to open on my machine is nice & clean, except tonight I vacuumed out the accumulated dust under the feed dog area. My machine looks like it is stitching perfectly but once the area is finished & I look at it, it seems to be a little gathered. I am not wanting to take all the front tension disks off if at all possible. Can someone please post to show me where to be looking here for specifically the Featherweight, rather than just other vintage machines?
For Christmas my sister and I cleaned up my moms - we took pictures... Here is the thread: http://www.quiltingboard.com/vintage...t-t174236.html
maybe you will see something there that will help you clean yours.