View Single Post
Old 05-24-2012, 08:25 PM
amyjo

Originally Posted by jaciqltznok View Post
I know...I bid on that machine...it ended at $458
AND THEN GET THIS ---NO insurance on it at all. Not packed like I would expect a machine that sold for that either. I had the two all boxed and ready to take tothe post office today and my DH asked what I thought I was doing. I said I was going to mail these machines. He said that would be dumb. then you are out your machine, postage on these two machines and no guarantee that you will get your money back. I don't understand how she figured FED EX made the mistake when she had my name and address on the box with the Jones inside. So I wonder if she really knows what she did or who she sold to. She said the 301 was her Dad's machine. Well, you would have thought that would have been a very careful sale, along with that expensive Jones. She sure was pretty tho. She is now packed decent and so is the FW that came my way that wasn't mine either. I sure hope whoever purchased that one didn't spend a whole lot of money on it as it has some serious issues with smell, and white stuff on the bottom of the machine.

Last edited by amyjo; 05-24-2012 at 08:31 PM. Reason: forgot to add what DH said.