Old 05-24-2012, 10:23 PM
vintagemotif

Originally Posted by HanNatNana View Post
Sorry, I never meant to offend anyone by replying to a question on bra making....thought it was the same as making quilts or other clothes so I'll just close the door behind me and go back to my bra making project, so I'm not seen as being crazy or eccentric...or what!!

;-(((
You didn't offend me! You were very helpful with your suggestions. And you didn't start the subject; I DID!

Nancy had stated something about me always liking to research and where did I disappear to. I responded with my latest research and question. Sometimes my researching is on vintage machines and other times quilts or clothes.
Besides sewing quilts, I like to sew clothes from time to time. Sometimes I sew clothes just to see the construction and for the challenge of sewing the clothes. It's like my interest in the mechanics of the vintage sewing machines, like a Two Spools or a Davis Vertical Feed. A how does that work and can I get it to work for me. This all carries over from sewing machines to quilts and clothes...I wonder why.

As my son has pointed out to me, most bathing suit tops look just like bras. So, if one doesn't like the idea that I'm talking about a bra then I could change the title to bathing suits.

And Glenn, I'm not modeling a bathing suit either.