View Single Post
Old 05-25-2012, 07:54 AM
urgodschild2

Oh Nessie, do I ever feel your pain. I moved back to CA from Mass. last summer and my oldest daughter moved in with us. I have three bedrooms and my son and grandson get those. So my daughter has the entire living room as her bedroom. I live in a townhouse and so the downstairs is an L shape arrangement. My huge sewing table is downstairs and when my daughter moves out that will also be our dining table. Her packing boxes are everywhere stacked high. My couch is buried with boxes on it. I look at it and think about those people who are hoarders. LOL The only space I have is my sewing table and upstairs in my bedroom where my computer is. I am a messy quilter too and so with all the projects I am working on it looks terribly messy. I have no storage as my daughter has boxes in the storage closet too. My garage is full of all her furniture. Sigh, whenever she gets a job and moves out......I will do a happy dance. I love her dearly but I sure do miss my space. You will be happy when your Hubby adds on to your space and you can breathe.
Barb