Old 05-25-2012, 12:38 PM
jillaine

Anna, it's not at all "pidly"-- you *have* been left out, and it must feel really crummy. (I'd use a different word, but I think this is a "G" rated crowd...;-) I *think* you're the only one in this situation.

I've just written to someone who -- at the very beginning of the swap -- offered to be a "backup"-- should we have anyone in the situation you are in. I'm waiting to hear back from her.

And if she is no longer available, we WILL find you an alternative partner. Folks, this is what AnnaQuilts initially said she wanted when she signed up for the swap; do any of you have a UFO that fits this description that is just screaming to be finished and sent to Anna? ;-)

Love to receive: Traditional, Pieced or Appliqué or both; I love planned scrappy
Fabric styles she likes: Prints, Civil War, Hawaiian style [not sure what that last means]
Colors she likes: Reds; Yellows/Oranges; Blues are very nice; Greens; Other: Not pink
Lots of colors is good.
I tend to make "wilder" quilts but really admire traditional and hand
quilting. If that is your thing I would love to have a quilt in that
style. I would have a preference for 60x60 size. Please do make
something you enjoy making and is representative of you.

Originally Posted by Annaquilts View Post
Anyone else lingering here still that is making a quilt for a partner that is "completely missing in action are the following people:" ? I hope my partner is well and that we will be able to complete the swap. In the mean time I am feeling a little left out with the fun of the swap. I know pidly but it is the way I feel. I need to still quilt the top but the quilt is sandwiched and I picked out some quilting designs.
-- Jillaine