Old 05-26-2012, 06:02 AM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by stitchingpost View Post
Also my time is 330 am but on the post it says1230 so iguess I need to watch the deadline time
stitchingpost you can go into your settings (see top of page) and change your time zone so the time will post correctly for you.

and no one will be mad at you as this is a fun group of people. whatever questions you have just ask and there are many here who will help you. there are many things that can go in a package that are general things such as note pads or note cards, pens, sewing/hand needles, thread, notions, hand lotion, antibacterial hand cleaners, quilt magazines, etc. that don't necessarily need to be personalized. then there are things that we do personalize such as fat quarter colors, a special notion (i.e. purple thang), something your secret pal may collect (i.e. giraffes, glittered monkeys, shoes), a certain genre of book (i.e. romance, mystery), specific candy.

think of your package as putting something together that you would like. check out the link that i provided to cas49or and starting at about page 30 or so, take a look at the packages others have sent to get a sense of what is included in one. that should help you with deciding what to include in your package.

welcome aboard. and most of all have fun. there are no first timer gitters/worries here. just ask the ones who were first timers last month who are playing along this month. we are here to have fun.

mary

p.s. for the template, copy the template on pg 1 over to your word processing software to complete it and save it to your computer. then open a pm to lori (click on her name on pg 1 and private message will pop up. click on it.) and copy your completed template into the private message to lori and send it to here. that's all you need to do to get started.

Last edited by Havplenty; 05-26-2012 at 06:16 AM.