Old 05-26-2012, 06:41 AM
Havplenty

Originally Posted by Krystyna View Post
Havplenty, will miss you and will keep your sister in law covered in prayer.
...NOW I am on a fabric fast. I'm going to start blogging about sewing through all my fabric before I die ... inspired by my upcoming 60th birthday.
krystyna i have so many things lying around that i feel compelled to put together a package to rehome it all. i don't have the mental space to make anything but i have enough other stuff that i can put together a decent package and i think i will only do 1 this month though 3 is not sounding too bad. i still have some time to think about it.

and about sewing through your stash, i am on a buying moratorium absolutely. i have NO more space to store anything, my car trunk is completed filled and i am riding around with a stuffed bag in my back seat, with nowhere to put it either. darn those estate sales, just darn them.

i just found a stack of sewing machine needles i bought for this swap buried under a stack of remnants i forgot i bought that was next to a clothesbasket full of another estate/garage sale stash i bought. hmmmm.... yep moratorium in order here. i can't sew fast enough though i am trying.