Old 05-26-2012, 08:38 AM
Jenniky

Originally Posted by Everose View Post
Good Morning!!! Yes, I'm ready. I did major cleaning yesterday. Even vacc. window sills before I washed the windows. Someone must have lost a battery somewhere and I picked it up.

The weather here is cool but not raining yet. But am watching not one but 2 rabbits in my back yard. DH thinks they are cute, but I want them gone. Know they are waiting for my garden to come up and then they will have a hay day. Such is life.

I made the rhubarb bar cookies yesterday. Yes they are great. Half the pan is gone - but I shared with the neighbors. Haven't made the rhubarb lemonade yet, this morning!!!!

Best get breakfast before out clue is posted because then it's my time.
I went out this morning and the rabbits got into my garden and had a feast last night... ate all the leaves off my green bean plants... Going to have to fix a better barrier to keep them out. Luckily green beans are not to hard to get going again.

Today will be a good day for me to get caught up on all the reading on this thread.. Ive been very busy this week and have not had the computer time I usually allow myself.

Hope everyone is doing well. I wont be able to get started on our first clue till the middle of next week. DD is making her big move to Amarillo, TX and were still packing and helping her get ready. She leaves Wednesday Morning ... feeling a lil sad but I suppose that is to be expected.

Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend all.. and I thank and Remember those of us who have served and are now serving for freedom.