Old 05-26-2012, 10:16 AM
yayaquilts

Hi all! We are heading home today from our two week RV vacation in Nor Cali. It was a fun time, camping with family and our BFF's and family! Little ones had fun getting acquainted; so fun to watch them play, side by side and together: 21 month old, 2 yr old, almost 4 yr old and 5 yr old. Their mommies were best friends growing up-we camped almost every summer of their lives together!! Brought back lots and lots of memories to we grandparents!!

We will either get home later today (if Hubby decides to drive all the way) or tomorrow sometime. We are about 9 hours from home, if no traffic. So can't hop on of this train as yet; but glad it has finally started!! I probably won't be able to start for a couple weeks, so I will join the others in the observation deck!!

[Once home will have a lot of stuff to do, cleaning up motorhome, etc, etc, etc. Then Tuesday I have outpatient surgery to remove a 6.6 cm cyst on my ovary. (long story short, I had kidney stones and was hospitalized last summer. At my 6 month checkup with my urologist I had an abdomen xray and he saw the cyst on it. So went to GYN-had ultra sound and there it was! Didn't have it 6 months ago! Doctor is pretty confident it's liquid filled-blood test came back normal--but he said it's best to remove these cysts.]

So I'm looking forward to seeing everyone's progress!!

Judy: so sorry to hear you aren't feeling well. Praying for your speedy recovery!!

To quote Jenniky: "
Have a wonderful Memorial Day Weekend all.. and I thank and Remember those of us who have served and are now serving for freedom!!"

PSS What does VBFWWW mean??