Old 05-26-2012, 05:48 PM
dublb

QuiltE - Thanks for the thoughts. You put into words what I finally figured out after my DMIL had lived w/me for 4 months. I was exhausted & everyone was worried about me, especially DH. I spent my day & part of the night (She woke up & wandered the house) takin' care of her. At least I didn't have ta cook, clean, or do laundry. DH & DS did all of that 'cause I really didn't have time ta do 'em. One Friday in June I thought I had ta see DS's school councilor. So DMIL & I got into the car, (I had ta take her w/me everywhere,) & drove ta the HS. On the way over I passed a house w/a sign that said Amazing Grace Assisted Living Facility. When I got ta the HS there was a sign on the door saying that it was closed on Fridays in the summer. So I went right back to Amazing Grace. I realized that I could not take care of her indefinitely. Ta make a long story short I was so impressed that within a week we had her there. (I did check out some referrals first.) I'm very happy w/her there. Now I can take care of myself, & I sew.
PS Sleep well!