Old 05-27-2012, 06:24 AM
romanojg

Default Color Catcher Warning..when washing fabrics

Please be careful with the Color Catchers. I agree they do an amazing job but can cost you alot of money. There was a thread on here a few months ago about them getting into the pump of the front loading washers. I know that even with regular washers little kids socks can do that so on the rare occasion that I used one after that I'd pin it to a piece of fabric and it still did the job. Well, it was too late.

Not too long after that I started having problems with my washer and after tons of trouble shooting I had to call the repair man (thank goodness I had the warranty). He fixed it, it was clogged and showed me what was in it and told me I might want to go thru it because there were a few coins in it. I asked him about the color catchers and he agreed about them being a problem. After he left I went thru the fuzz as he called it, in the middle was 2 Color Catchers, there really wasn't too much "fuzz". Now I don't use them too often, as a matter of fact, I've only used a partial box but from now on I'll pin it to a piece of fabric and make sure I remove it when I'm done. This would have cost me plenty if it hadn't been for my warranty.