Old 05-27-2012, 11:58 AM
Everose

Hey everyone!! Happy Memorial Day weekend!!!

The Sun is out. WOW! DH purchased some clematis for the back yard. I'm excited to get them in the ground. Jen, I have rabbit food. It's old, but I'll bet they will eat it. DH likes to watch them eat the clover in our yard. I don't want to kill them, I just want them to MOVE to someone elses yard. I have been collecting hair from the beauty shops, but not sure it will work.

Fabrics are from left A-E. E on the right, green,red with hint of blue. I even went into my heart collection to find something to use. Whoever gets this, will have to be pretty special to get my "hearts".

Oh Oh, DH just got an emergency call. Wonder who/what happened? Mom is having a very sleepy day. Still napping. She was up a number of times during the night, got her up for a breakfast and she has been down since about 10. Have been working on a scrappy crazy top. I'm making the blocks 20 1/2" - 3 across and 4 down. Then will give it to the ladies at our church. I sure have been having fun just sewing, with no thought to color or matching.