View Single Post
Old 05-27-2012, 06:02 PM
momto5

I have 15 machines; some new, some vintage, all loved (except for that pesky Janome 6600P which I fall in and out of love with on a regular basis) and all used, some to a great extent, others not so much. I have a Bernina 1008 (purchased new) and she was my workhorse until she laid down on the job and requested to go see her doctor. I guess years of quilting wore her out and she needed a rest. Before that, I wore out a Singer Athena 2010 (she's just resting, as well....), and since those two decided to have a vacation, I started collecting them, in self-defense (sounds good, anyway...) to protect myself as I work in my business...have to have a working machine, don't you know!
Anyway, one Janome 6600P, Viking Platinum, Singer Quilter's Confidence, Featherweight, couple of 127's and three or four other vintage ones as well as a Gammill longarm, and I feel like I'm set! Hope that helps! Oh, I forgot the CH 99, the Babylock serger and the Singer 301...and the regular 99 I have...that's all folks!