Old 05-27-2012, 06:17 PM
VickiM

Originally Posted by VickiM View Post
Though they are not quilted yet, I did get 3 of the 4 tops done (the last one will have 4 of the squares--will finish when I can). All the pics turned out kinda light, but in person they are all much more saturated with color. I originally started out with the dragonfly & butterfly one I planned to make for a future great grandchild. I absolutely LOVE how it turned out! It measures 50x60. The scrappy ones were spur of the moment ones that I just decided to use scraps from the last 2 baby quilts I had recently made. The scrappy bear one measures 42x51 & the scrappy Dora measures 43x51. All 3 I did incorporate the pinwheels made from the geese. This was such alot of fun...can't wait for the next one! Thanks for doing this, Judy!!! I have loved seeing everyone else's that has posted so far & can't wait for the rest of them to be posted. They all turn out so differently...
All are now quilted & ready for a new home (yellow & teal dragonfly will be put away for a future great grandchild)...the scrappy throw is slightly altered. Happy to have completed all 4 before the new train got started!

I changed my settings & saved...uploaded this from advanced...and got the little pics. Don't know what else to do...I don't like the small pics!
Attached Thumbnails mystery-train-1-boy-all-finished-ready-new-home.jpg   mystery-train-1-future-great-grandchild-all-quilted-ready-put-away.jpg   mystery-train-1-girl-all-finished-ready-new-home.jpg   mystery-train-1-scrappy-throw-slightly-altered-all-quilted-ready-new-home.jpg  

Last edited by VickiM; 05-27-2012 at 06:19 PM.