Old 05-27-2012, 07:31 PM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Candace View Post
Nancy, I don't know how to explain it but it's wired on the same pin as the motor. You can switch the wire to a different pin and it will stay on fully. What happens is when you hit the gas both the motor and light are drawing from the same spot on the controller. I hope I explained it so you can look at the connector on the machine and see what I'm talking about. My 319 was doing that and I moved the light wiring off the motor wiring and it was fine. There's nothing wrong with your machine or light, it's just the wiring hub is a bit mixed up. You just unscrew the the screws in the connector and move the wire. Then re-screw it.
Thank you Candace, that is exactly what I figured, but I don't do electricity! I will have to give that job to DH! I think, he is a little tired of this last two machines I got! Anyway, if my friend still wants this machine, I will just remove the light and probably the motor as she wants to put it in a treadle!

Dan, did you leave the light on your 306 that you have in the treadle? I may put this light on my 319w in treadle, but I don't like the idea that I 'have' to have my 319w near a plug in!

Nancy