Old 05-28-2012, 05:09 AM
Jenniky

Irishrose, Everose, and Foxflower.. thanks for reassuring me and making me feel better about being so silly about cutting into my Paisley fabric. I have this feeling though it will be sitting a long while before I will find the PERFECT pattern for it..which is sad because I really love it so much.. I would like to display it where I could enjoy it all the time.

Everose some of the rabbits are bigger than our little JR he is a very small toy sized Yorkie and when he does go outside with us for a walk he sticks close by. He is trained to only go on his pad in the bathroom. He is so funny after a walk outside he comes in and runs straight for the bathroom to go. LOL to this date he still has not done any business outside. So he is no help in marking territory so to speak. We do groom him regularly so I suppose I could try putting his hair out in the garden.

Wannabequilter... welcome aboard the train we all look forward to seeing your fabric selections. Enjoy the ride.

Jan love your fabrics your hst's look great.

Cindy.. I think it is great that you are teaching the young men sewing skills and that they are interested in learning.

Have a wonderful morning everyone