View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 05:11 AM
Mad Mimm

Originally Posted by meanmom View Post
Paintmejudy, I am in the rabbit hole with you. Another week of beautiful blocks. I haven't heard from several people lately, I hope they haven't dropped out. I look forward to seeing all of the blocks every week.
That would be me, at the very bottom of the rabbit hole, looking up !! I am still on one of the C states. Truly slower than molasses uphill in January. It is a gift really.

I was supposed to squeeze in some sewing time last weekend but didn't and this weekend doesn't look too good either. We have finally been shamed enough by our neighbors' yards to get out the lawn mower and clippers and try to make some semblance of presentability in our yard. We will see if I can squeeze in some time today, if not, I may start using baby's afternoon nap time to get into the sewing room. I can't stay on the C States forever!!

Still here, still loving all the beautiful blocks - just dragging my behind (which I am proud to say thanks to my new early morning paper route, is 13 pounds smaller than it was on 5/7!)

Happy Memorial Day everyone!