Old 05-28-2012, 06:44 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by miriam View Post
Nancy, you need to save something for Ray's Class.

Yup she is right - I think I must have taken 40 machines - we worked on them all. Everybody but me ran out of some to work on. Most people did not take enough machines. I wish I had taken more plastic machines.

Here is another blog you can follow http://mysewingmachineaddiction.blog...max-results=50 I think she has also been to Ray's class

Miriam, I can't imagine taking 40 machines anywhere! Wow, what a dedicated person you are! Are you making repairing/re-selling vintage machines a business? I have a lot of admiration for you!

Kathie and Miriam, I probably will not take Ray's class this time. My aunt, who lives in Redmond, WA, was scheduled to come for a visit the first couple weeks in June. Well, she had to re-schedule her visit for the first 2 weeks in September - when Ray was suppose to hold a class after Cathy's TOGA, - which lets me out. Anyway, I had already decided I probably wouldn't take the class after I found out how expensive it is! I am doing this for fun and really can't justify almost $700 for a repair class, just for my 'hobby.' I am sure, I'd love the class, but I have to really think about whether I will ever spend that kind of money for my addiction!

Nancy

Last edited by BoJangles; 05-28-2012 at 06:46 AM.