Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 08:34 AM
Havplenty

wow louise i am in 1078 sq ft and i don't have nearly the stash you have. i do have one br i use for all of my ebay stuff which are big things such as feather bed toppers, premium sheet sets and comforter sets and they take up a lot of room. as a matter of fact that bedroom is mostly filled with ebay & wholesale things i bought to sale and then the other half is quilting stuff and my vintage sewing machines. my dining room, which is a nice size, has bins of fabric covering one whole wall and 2 sewing machines sitting on the table. i am feeling a bit closed in now and it doesn't look like i can sew fast enough.

in that organizing thread one women mentioned she is using the inserts from the yogurt boxes that she is getting from the grocery store. free of course. and another used her 6x24 ruler to fold and no boards. i wonder if you used the folding method and just cut your bolt boards in half to use would that give you double storage. good luck with your organizing. for now all of my fabric will have to stay in bins. i have 2 bookcases but they are filled with books. go figure.

i keep wondering if i set up a 3rd sewing machine to sew would i get through stuff faster. that way i do not have clear what i am working or change threads from one project to the next. it's just a thought right now.