Old 05-28-2012, 03:59 PM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by jpete523 View Post
I seem to be suffering from a siege of forgetfulness lately. I remember a discussion that the Singer Serial number lists were removed from their website. Many helpful members posted where we could still access the information but now I can't find them. I know ISMACS has the serial numbers but the list doesn't appear to be complete. Can someone please direct me to that information? Thank you so much!
Jan, go to this Singer site and where you see the 'Y' just put in the letter or letters you are looking for. http://www.singerco.com/uploads/asse...NGER_Y_nos.pdf

Nancy

Candace, that is a nice looking Viking, but I am not sure I'd tackle what you tackle! Maybe, if I started buying the 'newer' old machines! I can see why you wanted to fix that one!

Laura, I saw a Standard just like that one at a flea market yesterday! Good job!

Miriam, I think I could learn more about the mechanics of the machines if I really wanted to! I am just not so sure I want to! I spend most of my day with the horses or in the yard. I like tinkering with the machines, but I don't think I'd spend as much time as you and Candace do on them. I am more of a work on one for a little while - go out and play with a horse - work on it again! I have a very short attention span - I have to be moving! And geeze, you guys sure took on a load with that place - but, you seem like the kind of people who will really make it work. Be careful that you don't get into whatever you got into last year that broke you all out!
Nancy

Last edited by BoJangles; 05-28-2012 at 04:06 PM.