View Single Post
Old 05-28-2012, 05:53 PM
GwenH

Thank-you so much for all the nice coments on my quilt, I really enjoyed making it. I did get it sen to a longarm quilter and picked it up the end of July, in the meantime my sister was struggling in her battle with pancreatic cancer, I didn't feel much like working on my quilt over the summer, then in October she lost her fight and passed away on the 23rd of October and then my Dad had a massive heart attack on December 20th and his funeral was December 23, so I haven't been on the group site much since then.

I went through a bit of depression and stomach problems which through me down for a few months, I am finally feeling better, been on prescription meds for my stomache and have it under control most of the time, I finally got the binding on my quilt in April, it was hanging in my local quilt shop on display for a month and I want to wash it before I put it on our bed, but I have to take it to a laundry mat as I don't have a big enough washing machine, but I do have some pictures that I took after I got it back from the quilters, so I will post them.