Old 05-29-2012, 05:36 AM
Pam H

Wow Nancia, that sounds like one scarey migraine. Glad to hear you are doing better but get rid of that bugger. Don't worry about the food you missed out on; I took care of it for you.
We had a busy weekend. Both of my daughters were here so that was nice. Too much food around. I bought all kinds of things I don't like to have in the house. Saturday was hotter than heck and they all went out in the boat. All I could think of was the heat and the sun glaring off the lake and the migraine I would get so I stayed in the house. Hubby and I worked some on cleaning out our basement. Yuck. After years of him stowing stuff down there it is truly a disaster area. Almost worthy of an episode of hoarders.
Hubby gave his notice and will start his new job on 6/11. (The day I get home from Ireland) I emailed our realtor in Texas. The house will go on the market tomorrow. We left there in such a hurry I don't really remember what shape the house is in. Certainly not picture worthy which is what will be happening today. Oh well. Not much I can do about it from here. I was really looking forward to my next winter down there. I mean REALLY looking forward to it. I'm bummed and a little ticked off but I do understand it was time for him to change jobs. Now we will be looking for a place to live in or near Shakopee, MN. Life goes on.