View Single Post
Old 05-29-2012, 10:40 AM
romanojg

I love, love, love my Ruby. It has so many features that makes life so much easier. My Viking dealer who also does my monthly embroidery club is always saying when I ask her how to do something, that's one more great feature about the Ruby. I love that you don't have to disassembel it in order to sew; hit the park button and it moves the embroidery arm out of the way and you start sewing and hit the embroidery icon on the screen and you start that again. I love the hoop sizes which is one of the reasons that I wanted the Ruby. A 14 1/4 x 8 comes with it along with a smaller one. I just their newest endless hoop but I can't remember the size but it's large. I think there is only one hoop that mine won't take; a 14 1/4 x 13 3/4. If you go to the Viking website there is a comparison chart where you can see the differences and pluses of the two machines. I also love the cutwork needles that the Viking uses; it makes life so much sweeter. Either machine will give you loads of great things to do.

Have to agree with all the other post on the dealer; must be good.