Old 05-29-2012, 03:08 PM
Candace

Originally Posted by jljack View Post
I agree, Annamaria! We all find bargains here and there...if someone puts a Heads Up on here for a particular person, well, those ads are posted online and anyone can see them!! Who knows how the eventual buyer sees the ad? I am certainly no mind reader....

Anything for sale on a public posting is fair game....if someone is looking for a particular machine, they just need to be doing their homework and really looking. That's what I did to find my 2nd Davis....I got it for a fair price, and had to drive a distance to get it, but it was what I wanted.

As Glenn said, this is a Free Enterprise country. Supply and demand will always set prices...but there are literally millions of machines out there, and new ones show up every day. Let's not get all hung up on this...we'll all be looking over our shoulders soon to see who is sneaking up to grab our machines!
There is history here on this forum that you don't know about! Enough said.

If Nancy says, " I want a red machine." Well, I'll e-mail her or PM her because I know she's had some not nice experiences with lurkers and machines she was interested in, here. I'm not getting hung up I'm just suggesting that if you know someone in particular is looking for X machine and you see it on CL, then tell them privately.

Last edited by Candace; 05-29-2012 at 03:10 PM.