Old 05-29-2012, 06:15 PM
Charlee

One more post on the subject. If you go to a computer that does not normally access the QB, and do a search for vintage machines, guess what pops up? We do have an influence on the sellers that are researching, whether they're selling on ebay or Craig's List. I've seen TONS of listings that say, "This machine (usually a 15-91 or a 201-2) is VERY popular with quilters".
That's all on that subject other than we all need to remember that the things we type don't always come across the way we meant for them to. I know I've offended a few folks from time to time, with no intention of doing so. Of course, I've also offended one or two and it was exactly what I was aiming for! (Most of the time tho, it was innocent and unintended!!)

Different subject! Went junkin' today...didn't find much. Did find some nice quilting books, older ones, got 5 for $10.

OH!! And I saw some "Domestic" attachments, Domestic buttonholer, and a manual for a Domestic 153, for $6....I can go back tomorrow if anyone needs them...just let me know! (These are "top clamp" attachments)