Old 05-29-2012, 06:33 PM
Honchey

Default The FWS Pony Club Wk 21 Blocks Gold Nuggets & Gretchen Discussion Page

Another week is upon us and I did get a block done for this week..YAY!!! I decided to dedicate Gold Nuggets for all of the "cow"pokes riding this trailride...I didn't want to have a multitude of fabrics in it so I decided to make a landscape alaQNS !. I hope y"all like it....on another note...I really haven't been feeling great of late....I think it's that nasty Fibromylagia??? It's so hard for me to move around plus I fell on my a_ _ last week when I tried to move the end of a reclining love seat that was out of line with the wall...I pulled on the bottom of the sofa instead of the end where the armrest is and the foot part jumped out and scared me off my feet and fell backwards on MY bottom and then proceeded to hit my head..I can thank the LORD for the carpet on the floor. I don't know if it's the weather and my buddy "Arthur"itis of if it's the other...I'm still not caught up with reading all the pages but I feel I'm on my way...The family situation is easing a bit and I'm dealing better with it.....Thank You, all of you, for being so patient with me....you guys are the best!!! H.