View Single Post
Old 09-16-2009, 05:58 PM
Rhonda
Power Poster

Originally Posted by BlueChicken
*falls off chair in excitement*

Last night I was looking through my cabinet and came across a pack of charm (?) squares I bought ages ago that I had forgotten I had. They're all 5" square, and they're all dark blues. Not sure why I bought them, I like much lighter and brighter colours. But they were in my stash and I'm thinking "what on earth am I going to do with these, they're ugly!"

But your blocks Rhonda, look awesome! The white with the darks is perfect, and I love repeating patterns like that. I now have an idea on what to do with those ugly little squares, thank you! :-)
Now Blue don't you know there are no ugly blues!!!!!! Just blues that haven't found a home yet!! I do love strong contrast. I am very fussy about my contrasts. It is sort of my signature I suppose because I tend to stick pretty strongly to that design concept.

I am so happy if I could help inspire your work!! That is what quilting is about -- sharing!! Now we expect pictures!!!! We will allow you time to get something done but we will be waiting!!