Old 05-30-2012, 05:09 AM
stefanib123

Originally Posted by sustraley View Post
Love all the fabrics everyone. I am going to do batik scrappy too. I have several charm packs that I have had forever. Bought them when I first started quilting. Now I can use them. Thanks for posting your pics lovely. I need to get started on this. I just can't seem to get enough of my 6 month old grandson though. I spend a lot of my time with him. He was in the hospital Friday night and came home Saturday. Had to go to his house last night and rock him to sleep. Can't believe how fast he is growing. Thank goodness he already has several quilts from grandma.
Glad to see he's home, it's horrible having a baby sick, let alone in the hospital!

I feel ya on the can't get enough, LOL! I have my first grandchild , he's 4 months old , staying with us and he's like crack! LOL! I just can't get enough of his smiles! No matter what is going on or what kind of mood I'm in, when he smiles that big beautiful smile, my heart sings!

He loves Nana rocking him to sleep, too. I have the same rocker that I rocked my kids in and my mother in law rocked HER kids in and that thing is awesome!

I am working on him several projects, LOL. It seems like everything I do winds up for him!