Old 05-30-2012, 05:23 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by jpete523 View Post
I've been trying to create some order in my sewing room and have come across 2 manuals: a 401 and a 503. They would like a new home.
Jan, did you get a taker for the 401 and 503 manuals? I would love to buy them from you, I have both machines. I do have a down loaded manual for each, but it would be nice to have the real deal. No bother if someone else already asked, I'm late to this party.

Melinda I love the all yellow machine! Sometimes I think I should change my collection to just machines with color!
Miriam, that was a cute story of you and your sister packing!

Oh a happy note, I am going to finally be able to finish a quilt I have been piece mealing together! I finally received the last 'part' yesterday in the mail. I am excited to get this project done - most of it I have done on my 15-88 treadle! A fun project for sure!

Mary, this has never been an exclusive club - everyone is welcome here whether you post frequently or occasionally or once in a blue moon! When Billy started this shop, he said everyone is welcome and the door is always open! That mantra still applies today! We welcome everyone here. Pop in and out whenever you feel like it! We love it when someone comes in with a question or comment - gives us all something to think about, to learn from!
Nancy

Last edited by BoJangles; 05-30-2012 at 05:32 AM.