Thread: Aurifil Thread
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2012, 09:24 AM
teriann

Default I just love you guys!

Might I just add that this is one of the 1000 reasons why I love all you guys! I am just starting to quilt, well I have piddled and paddled in it before but I am really getting into it now. I have made a few baby blankets, mostly rag quilts, and crocheted some too but I am really getting into the whole quilting thing. And I have learned so much from you guys! I have learned so much more from you all then any books could do! I find myself doing whatever you guys say to do, and I am so addicted to this board! I check it all day long at work, and then when I get home too. I love all the pics and all the easier tricks that you all have up your sleeves, love it, love it, love it! My mama is kind of 'old school', don't get on the computer all that much, but she is a pretty good quilter, and I keep telling her what you guys do differently and I have taught her so many of you guys tricks and tips. And she's the quilter, not me! I just had to tell you all this cuz you guys rock!!! Now I gotta go find me some Aurifil thread...lol.