Old 05-30-2012, 09:44 AM
Charlee

Originally Posted by nanna-up-north View Post
Mary, this has never been an exclusive club - everyone is welcome here whether you post frequently or occasionally or once in a blue moon! When Billy started this shop, he said everyone is welcome and the door is always open! That mantra still applies today! We welcome everyone here. Pop in and out whenever you feel like it! We love it when someone comes in with a question or comment - gives us all something to think about, to learn from!
Nancy
Thanks, Nancy. I was beginning to think those of us that don't add much were not wanted. I, for one, don't say much unless I have a question or want you all to share in my excitement over a new machine. But, sometimes it feels like I'm intruding in a private conversation. Many of you are close friends that get together, or at least that's what it sounds like. We outsiders are just getting into the wonderful world of vintage machines and hope to get some knowledge from you experts. ... don't mean to intrude. So, I appreciate you saying that we are all welcome..... Thanks.[/QUOTE]

Goodness! I never thought about folks feeling like they were intruding! I'm sorry you felt that way!