View Single Post
Old 05-31-2012, 11:07 AM
sahm4605

Default babies babies every where

I don't know what is going on but I know of 6 women having babies that I need to make baby quilts for. Good thing I love to make them. I have one with the binding on workig on sewing it to the back. I have another I am piecing right now that I have to have all done by June23 for a co-shower. (They are sisters) and I have four more that I am waiting to find out the sex on. One of the sisters I made all the crib/toddler bedding for and she loves it had to take it home to see how it looked in the babies room and show hubby and her mom. She is going to give if back so I can give it to her officially at the baby shower. (I couldn't wait to show her how it was looking. Still have a couple boxes and a small pillow to make)
This is really hard now with so many women pregnant makes me reallly really want a 3rd child. I wonder if there is something going around in the water right now. (Better get me some) I plan on posting pics when I get the crib bedding back and get the other quilt top finished.