View Single Post
Old 09-17-2009, 06:14 AM
quilter1962

Originally Posted by Rhonda
Originally Posted by quilter1962
Rhonda

Those are real beauties, you continue to amaze me with your talent.

BTW did you see my thread - there are some lovely Mini's on there that I took for you. Hope this link works.

http://www.quiltingboard.com/posts/list/24572.page

Tisha

WOW! Thanks Tisha for thinking of me! I am speechless at all the skill I see in those quilts. They are wonderful and thank you for telling me about the thread. I hadn't looked at it. I so appreciate that you went back to take the pictures!!

I have been rolling ideas around in my mind for my next doll quilt. I see some great ideas in some of those quilts! I might get some inspiration there to try some thing I haven't done before. Thanks!

I am hoping to get a new camera some day soon. I have a digital but it is so slow!! Even with new batteries I have to wait and wait and wait for it to be ready to take a second pic. I want one that will click click click. I lose so many great shots because when I have to wait the kids move or the moment is lost.

Rhonda

Your more than welcome I'll keep the camera clicking for when the next show is on & make sure I take more Mini's for you. :wink:

Tisha

PS: I think there maybe some more Mini's from the photo's I took last year at the shows you'll have to take a peek at my listing of messages I have created. Let me know if you need any help locating them.