Old 06-01-2012, 12:03 PM
nancia

meanmom-- it takes someone special to deal with the difficult children. pat yourself on the back! sounds like your 'teacher' needs to understand and respect what you do. give her a quarter to buy a clue. you may have an actionable 'hostile environment case'. have you documented any of her abuses? she sounds horrendous. i had to work with an idiot once, for 5 years. seemed like 500! i finally couldn't take anymore and left at the end of the year. ironically, so did she! no problem, i was meant to be in a different place! i'm sending you hugs!
on the dq swap i was surprised by a comment one of my friends made. i had forgotten to sign up for june's swap, and she said " you were doped up all month, no wonder you forgot". i was at first shocked, and then realized, she was right! i was ! no wonder i probably haven't lost! lol.! i need to put new batteries in the scale, but until i can bend over, that will have to wait!! i had my second epidural on wednesday and thought i would be fine today, but evidently i was a trifle optimistic. i see improvement but i'm not moving with any ease, and i'm still relying on the pain meds. tomorrow, surely!! it has been such a week!!! i am so tired of the drama! i had to check with my dh to be sure today is friday! june will be a better month!! i'm hoping to persuade my husband to help me dye some fabric tomorrow. see....i'm expecting to feel great!
on the plus side-- no bad snacks, just apples and a few corn chips. i'm drinking my water, which provides me with exercise as i get out of bed and waddle to the b.r. how many calories is that? not enough i'm sure! tomorrow, tomorrow, i love ya, tomorrow, you're only a day away!