Thread: RAK Thank You!
View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 01:39 PM
Havplenty

louise you are right, it makes sense to you and that's all that matters.

my former husband always thought that we were suppose to be together also. he and i met in high school as he was one of my best friend's cousins. we hung out very briefly because he was a "bad" boy and i was a good girl watched over by my very protective father. my dad would have never approved. anyways i was briefly engaged to a wonderful man in college. well my friend (former hubs cousin) called him & told him i was engaged. he flew in from nc to tell me that i was suppose to be his wife and that i couldn't marry my finance.

so fast forward: i didn't get married (cold feet on my part) and some years later i was giving myself a birthday party and my childhood friend invited her cousin who was going through a divorce. we didn't part from that day until we got divorced some years later. part of his proposal to me was that he always knew i was his missing rib and part of my acceptance was that i didn't want him to roam this life an incomplete man.

the wisdom i obtained from all of this? women are complete creatures since we were not made missing any bone structures; we were complete from the start and my former husband is doomed to be an incomplete man the rest of his days. his 6th sense was seriously flawed.