View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 07:44 PM
dublb

Originally Posted by carriem View Post
Sylvia--great quilt! Always nice to make one "just for me".

QuilterMomma--very pretty...love the quilting.

I made good progress today...got the border on and quilting done on a simple lap quilt...just have to do the binding. Also my dd got her binding sewing on today and did paperwork for 4-H to take the quilt to Fair. She hopes to get the binding sewn down early next week. Here is a picture of her and her quilt right after she got the quilting done (I know it isn't finished yet, but thought everyone would appreciate her excitement.)
Oh man is she happy! That feelin' is why we quilt!

Originally Posted by BarbEllen View Post
Wow there are so many beautiful finishes here since the last time I checked in.
Wildyard the beaches I am sorry for your loss. The Beach Quilt turned out so nicely.
So many amazing quilts & quilters here.
I did manage to finish this top from a UFO pile.
[ATTACH=CONFIG]339303[/ATTACH]
Awesome! Beautiful colors & contrast. How small are those squares?

Originally Posted by wildyard View Post
Great finishes rolling in!!! I have the wedding quilt all layered and pinned, just waiting for the fibro to ebb enough for me to handle the quilting.
I was looking for some inspiration for a patriotic challenge but instead came across the kaleidascope I started while waiting to be able to make it home from Ohio and got all inspired to finish that one up. I've got the blocks sewn together and today I cut the sashings. Here is a peek at the proposed layout I'm heading towards.[ATTACH=CONFIG]339312[/ATTACH]
That's gonna be lovely. I just love kaleidoscopes! I hope your fibro gets better. My DD suffers from it.