View Single Post
Old 06-01-2012, 10:42 PM
SulaBug

Originally Posted by Vanogay View Post
Sulabug, thanks for posting my pattern and picture of the June block. I sent a PM about my computer problems because of a storm that went through, but enough of that, I am back on-line. I think your bird house is wonderful - and I think I have that panel where your bird and the pears came from. I did a trapunto on one of the panels I had for my niece and saved one panel for myself (which I've never worked on, but will one day).
Surfergirl, your PP bird house is cute - I didn't even think of checking quilter's cache when I was stressing over preparing the monthly block. I'll have to remember that step in the future!!
I sure had fun with this one though.
You are most welcome. I am so glad that the storm is over & you are back up & runnng again!! That is great that you have the same fabric that I used in my block. I am like you, I loved this fabric so much but never wanted to cut into it until I saw your pattern & the way you cut your Ivy. I decided it was time to use some of it & make a nice birdhouse block. Thank you again for your lovely pattern.