Old 06-02-2012, 05:29 AM
BoJangles

Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
Thanks Nancy...

Have they done Xrays of your shoulder? Rotator cuff was one of the possibilities with mine...but it turned out to be "Calcific tendonitis", a calcium deposit that irritates the tendon and limits range of motion. After a year or so, it's finally getting better, altho I still don't have full range yet...
Yes, I had x-rays. I am falling apart! My right hip has been killing me - I thought the screws that were put in there from a bad horse accident had backed out! The Dr. that put them in 10 years ago said all screws unscrew eventually - so when the hip started hurting I figured that was the case. They x-rayed the hip and shoulder at the same time. The Dr. was kinda vague about it - said the screws are where they are suppose to be - thinks the hip is just bursitis. The shoulder, he thought 'could' be a rotator cuff thing, or bursitis. He injected the shoulder - didn't help. I was up most of the night with pain - can't get my arm in a comfortable position? Was it that way with your shoulder?

Nancy

I really can't complain, though, what is wrong with me is really minor! It is just harder to get on Bo- he is 16.2 hands - a really big guy; and, I am having a hard time trying to pull a blouse/t-shirt off over my head - my arm screams at me when I try!

Last edited by BoJangles; 06-02-2012 at 05:35 AM.