Old 06-02-2012, 07:21 AM
qbquilts

Yeah - I'm done with the quilt! I had all the quilting done and binding made (using the faux piped binding method) last night (did have to make a quick run to the Walmart across the street to get a matching thread for one of the colors :-( - not my preferred place to shop for anything, but after 9 when the quilt is needed the next day, Walmart will do for thread. However I was way too tired to even attempt to pin the binding to the quilt, so I slept some and got the binding done this morning. It's labeled and taking a run through the washer/dryer - It will be done just in time for me to leave. I have to stop by some place and pick up a little bit bigger gift bag :-(.

I guess that means I need to get finishing on the quilts for the other two babies coming this summer. Those tops, like this one was, are done and ready to quilt. Since this one's shower is this weekend, I know I'll need the other two pretty soon. Then I have a break until October, but at least 1 baby is coming in October, November, December, and January at our church. Let's just say our nurseries are well stocked, lol.