Old 06-02-2012, 07:28 AM
crewsemj

Originally Posted by BoJangles View Post
Yes, I had x-rays. I am falling apart! My right hip has been killing me - I thought the screws that were put in there from a bad horse accident had backed out! The Dr. that put them in 10 years ago said all screws unscrew eventually - so when the hip started hurting I figured that was the case. They x-rayed the hip and shoulder at the same time. The Dr. was kinda vague about it - said the screws are where they are suppose to be - thinks the hip is just bursitis. The shoulder, he thought 'could' be a rotator cuff thing, or bursitis. He injected the shoulder - didn't help. I was up most of the night with pain - can't get my arm in a comfortable position? Was it that way with your shoulder?

Nancy

I really can't complain, though, what is wrong with me is really minor! It is just harder to get on Bo- he is 16.2 hands - a really big guy; and, I am having a hard time trying to pull a blouse/t-shirt off over my head - my arm screams at me when I try!
I had this problem last fall. Ended up at Urgent Care cause I couldn't move my arm. Had an Xray done and Dr. said it was a calcium deposit and out came the long needle & a shot of cortisone. Very SLOWLY it started getting better. It took it almost 3 weeks to completely go away. Dr. said it could be good for up to a month or indefinitely. Thought back in Jan. it was coming back but so far so good. I know the pain and how you feel and hope you are feeling better very soon.