View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 10:12 AM
oldtnquiltinglady

Originally Posted by bigdogmom View Post
years ago I bought the Viking Designer One,it has embroidery unit and the software was extra. I enjoy the embroidery but do not use that feature very often. For garment sewing and quilting I have been very happy. I also liked the dealer,they had classes and very good customer support, but sadly they went out of business. And my Designer One is floppy disc (remember those). but, since I used the embroidery so infrequently, I will keep using my machine.I cannot justify buying another one for embroidery. final...I do not regret my high end machine.
Please PM me. I recently bought this machine used from a lady who was a teacher, so I have a blue million of her floppy discs that I could use if I knew how to adjust/etc. (even get into the program for it). I have tried for over a year to get to the Viking dealer nearest (65 miles away) and she charges $45 an hour for lessons. It is really hard to nail her down for a learning session; and I cannot use the machine until I get some lessons. I am a very good seamstress/quilter and own a Gammill LA machine. If you think you can help me at all, please get back to me.