Old 06-02-2012, 04:04 PM
crewsemj

Originally Posted by Charlee View Post
So you were dealing with that too when we met up in Eugene? I didn't realize that, we coulda discussed it!

Mine is hanging on...got the one cortizone shot, didn't help at all...after a year, it's getting a bit better, but still not "good". (Or at least I'm getting used to dealing with it!)

Nancy, I have trouble and have had to adapt how I dress and undress, among other things... it's been an interesting year!
Yes Charlee, it was around that time. Mine started out hurting during the night and then just at times during the day. Would always think that I had slept on it wrong until the day came when it hurt like **** to even try to move it. Dr. even had the nurse show me how to take my blouse off without it hurting as bad. Because of that I now dress in a different way too. Don't want to aggravate it anymore than I have to!!!

Thought I had my Singer fixed today but guess not!!! Played with the tension with no luck. Then tore the bobbin apart, cleaned it and checked for rough spots and finding none put it back together. Seems like it sews pretty good if I have 4 thickness of cotton but with just putting a seam together it catches every time. Then went to my other machine to try to finish what I was working on and it started acting up. Couldn't win so just left the room!! Not my day to sew I guess.