View Single Post
Old 06-02-2012, 07:59 PM
Suze9395

Sandy, I thought about putting in a divider, but my DH comes in and watches TV in the bed in the evenings and it has turned into prime "together" time. We talk and share, etc. If I put in a divider, well, we would be divided.

Room Update. I have finally gotten the 10' poles put on my frame!! Yeah!! There was a misunderstanding about the extra set of pole ends I had ordered 5+ years ago. When I opened the box(yes five years later) it was the wrong set. **sigh** I couldn't believe it. I called but couldn't exchange them, it was too late. I was about to order a new set with the "updated" specifications, when I thought to ask what the updated specs were. Come to find out, it was exactly what I had in my hot little hands! Woo Hoo! I just finished making the new leaders tonight. They are on the frame, ready to got. I also prepared the backs for a queen and a king quilt tops I have completed in the last few weeks. I can't wait to get them on the frame!

Thank you for all the support and encouragement everyone has given me. I really appreciate it!
Good night, y'all!
Suzanne