View Single Post
Old 06-03-2012, 10:58 AM
dublb

Originally Posted by Jenniky View Post
Bev I do believe Texas wants her.. LOL she is so happy and she's loving it and she hasn't even started her new job yet. When we talk every other sentence starts with Mom you got to see this or you need to visit and go here with me.. Or You will love this place. LOL dh and I are planning a trip to TX in late Aug or early Sept to go see all this wonderfulness she is talking about. Thank you ladies for being a source of strength and retreat to help me through the separation. I'm doing much better now.. um about 400.00 in fabric added to my stash later. Im ready to get back in my sewing groove and get things done. I did finish designing and making my block for the QB contest and sent in my entry. Sew very exciting Now Im going to focus on the mystery train hst's and then put the finishing sash on my Patriotic Mystery quilt and of course I will do a lil here and there on all my other projects as I go along. My focus though is to get the Patriotic Quilt complete. HUGS everyone!!!
I miss my DD also! She's in FL! We talk on the phone everyday for a couple of hours. I love cell phones w/unliminted long distance. She's been gone about 6 years. I still miss her. She did come back for 6 months while her DH was deployed & she had 2 babies, but that was 4 years ago. She might git ta come back ta TX, but TX is big! Just 'cause she is in TX doesn't mean that she will be close. Did I say I love cell phones?