Old 06-04-2012, 10:06 AM
JanTx

It's fun to read all the chatter in here. Tomorrow I get step 4 of a 6 step (one a month) mystery I'm doing with my LQS. A month is a LONG time between clues. The WEEK we wait here feels long enough! Guess I'm not a very patient person.

We've had a 4-year-old grandboy visiting for the last 10 days or so. He's back with his parents today and I miss him. He's such a joyful child. But ... I slept in all the way until 8:30, read some, finished a star block for one project, pieced the backing and layered a sandwich for another, and made a mess of a Farmer's Wife Block - all before noon today.

I'm a teacher and today is the first day of our summer break. AHhhhh. My husband is retired and had the day shift with our grandson. He's a wonderful grampop. Is it wrong to wish he had been as good a dad with our two? Oh well, definately water under the bridge.

YaYa and MaryBeth - I had the surgery when I was 40 - also for endometriosis and cysts. Best thing I ever did! Take it easy and let your body heal.

I am going to keep one part of the daily routine while the little man was here. I'm about to take a nap!

See you later in the observation car. Hope we're taking the scenic route.